Friday, February 13, 2009

6 months

It has been 6 months since Marlee was born and it has flown by. It feels like yesterday I was panicking to get to the hospital after my water broke. :-) Being a mom is so great and it is more than I ever expected. Marlee teaches me something new everyday. I cant wait to teach her how to iceskate or how to ride a bike and most of all I can't wait to go to Disney World. I know Im a nerd but I am super excited about Disney!! :-)

Marlee is doing alot of new things lately ~ she can roll over on both sides and as of last week can sit up all by herself. She is so spoiled and knows just how to get your attention. She now sits in a highchair when we go to restaurants and loves it when Sam and Roxy pay attention to her. She is completely a daddy's girl and could care less if I am in the room as long as her dad is holding her. She would love to crawl if only she could figure it out, maybe in a month or so. Marlee loves to be sung too and sing along. She might just sing along to drown out my singing. :-)



I haven't been the best at keeping up with my blog but I feel like I am just figuring out how to make time for things with a baby or maybe she just isnt needing my attention all the time. I promise to do better. Also, if someone could give me tips on how to make my blog cute I would appreciate it, I just can't figure it out! Im a true blonde! :-0

Kena

2 comments:

Lauri said...

HOORAY FOR A NEW POST!!!! :) I'm so proud of you! (I almost gave up hope though! haha)
Marlee is such a doll! I love those pictures! :) It definitely is tricky finding time to do anything besides take care of a newborn!! The good thing is the older she gets, the more independent she'll become. Well, it's good and kind of sad at the same time. :) I love the stage she's at though! They learn so much and they are just so happy!! :) Miss you girl!

By Divine Design said...

I am so right there with you, just figuring out what to do with my time during her 2 hour naps (finally and knock on wood) I'm glad things are going well. Sara is getting big too, it's amazing! You look great, by the way. Keep posting.

About Me

My photo
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States